Roll at: 7:30 PM sharp. Arrive early to allow time for gearing up.
Ride Level: B+/A
We are striving to make this ride better for multiple levels so let's try the following new SHORT regroups:
1. Vineyard & Philadelphia-"The Kaiser Stop"
2. Mission & Wineville-"The Wineville Soft Pedal"
3. Hellman & Kimball- "Heros Park Restroom Photo OP"
4. Euclid & Chino Ave- "Done with Euclid stop"
Terrain: Chino to Jurupa Valley & back (25 miles). The terrain is Pretty FLAT but there may be wind.
Route: http://ridewithgps.com/routes/4172479 (http://ridewithgps.com/routes/4043722)
If you need to contact us prior to OR during the ride our cells number are:
Keith: (909) 615-4358
Jackie: (951) 858-2106
Estimated ride time will be under 2 hours. It may be very cold, dress accordingly!!!
You will need very bright Headlights (500 lumens or more) AND bright rear lights!!
Coffee/snacks afterwards is optional.
• Helmets are mandatory on all BOBIE rides. Bring hydration, spare tube, nutrition and appropriate clothing to be comfortable during the entire ride. (The weather can and will change during the ride.) Be sure to have Sun Screen for HOT or SUNNY days. Please be sure to bring a "Road ID" or similar up to date IN CASE OF EMERGENCY INFO list with you on all BOBIE rides to allow others to help you if you are unable to help yourself.
• As with all BOBIE rides this is a no drop ride.
• DISCLAIMER: By being a member of this group or signing up for OR attending any BOBIE ride, event, or function you hereby agree to assume all risks and liability related to or resulting from any and all group functions. You agree that neither you nor any third party will hold any of the group's leaders or representatives liable for any injury, loss, or damage to your own person or any members of your family, friends, acquaintances, children, pets, or property, arising directly or as a consequence from a group activity. You also agree that your membership of this group is based on an "at will" basis.