Black Young Professionals (BYP) of Metro Detroit is a registered Michigan nonprofit association of young professional men and women of African descent in the Detroit area. We are focused on supporting black communities of Detroit through community engagement, as well as the social and personal growth of our black young professional members through events and workshops.
Interested in learning more? Visit our website:
BYP-Detroit Meetup membership is approved for the following requirements:
• Actual photo picture of yourself
• Actual first name and last name or initial*
• A true interest in being involved as an engaged member and giving back to the community
Areas we focus on include:
· Community – Volunteering and engaging in grassroots efforts to help Detroit and constituent communities.
· Social – Dinners, brunches, mixers, plays, museum tours, kayaking, bowling, movies,etc.
· Personal – Group discussions, research, and leadership opportunities to plan and execute events of all breadths and depths.
*Last name or initial is requested on Meetup to differentiate you from others with similar sounding or spelled first names only.
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members