addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Back Roads Riders of Washtenaw County Message Board › Irish Hills dirt roads?

Irish Hills dirt roads?

Jeff P.
JeffOYB
Williamston, MI
Post #: 27
Hi... I'm new here. I live up in Williamston. I love the Waterloo/Pinckney region, but I've also explored a bit in the Irish Hills west of there. Have you guys done any dirt roads out there? I'm thinking it might be even better! Hard to imagine, but there seemed to be a ton of narrow, twisty, hilly, scenic dirt roads around there. But I've just dabbled in it, so does someone here know more?