addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Badgerland WordPress Message Board › Today: UW Madison Wordpress User Group meeting

Today: UW Madison Wordpress User Group meeting

Daniel D.
user 52308892
Madison, WI
Post #: 1
The UW Madison Wordpress User Group is holding a meeting today in the microbial Sciences building in room 6201.

I will be there, and my supervisor, Al Nemec, will be discussing the recent redesign of the college of Agriculture and Life Science wordpress website.

This is a campus group, but it is open to the public. I hope this would be a great opportunity for networking with other developers and other people who interested regardless of skill level.

Some of the additional topics we may be interested in discussing will be using Grunt.js , Vagrant, and other things that are interesting!

I apologize for the late notice.