addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Badgerland WordPress Message Board › Your Contact Information

Your Contact Information

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi Jakin,

Here's a suggestion. You should add your company name or another way to contact you outside of this meetup group. I did a google search for "Badgerland WordPress" and the only thing that comes up is this MeetupGroup. You're on Facebook, but there's no way to send a message. I understand the privacy issue, but maybe your dad should be listed on the leadership page as an alternate person to contact. I've tried contacting you through the "email me" link at least a couple of times now, but I'm not sure if you've gotten the message. I know you guys have "www.daveband.com," because I was there when you registered for that URL. But, no contact info there? What is Cool Times Web Design? Is the purpose for this meetup just a way to find a Wordpress community or is it to support a Wordpress business (with you and your dad doing Wordpress consulting). I'm confused!