Location visible to members
*** Players are advised to bring own drinks or refreshments as this venue has no free water dispenser available. Drinks are available for purchase at the cafe or venting machine.
Badminton Fever: The 22nd Meeting (Game 22)
Venue: Tanjong Pagar Community Centre
Central. Approx. 5-8 mins walk from Tanjong Pagar MRT
Time: 8:00pm - 10:00pm (2 Hours)
Date: 5th Jan 2014 (Sunday)
Total Number of Court(s): 03
Skill level: Beginner - Intermediate
Max Players: 22 (Strictly for Members or Guests who has status with RSVP Yes only, anyone turned up without on the RSVP list are not allowed to join the game.)
Game fees: S$7.00/player is payable to organizer Patrick before start of the game
RSVP: Closes on 5th Jan 2014 (Sunday) at 6:00pm
Shuttlecocks: Protech / Apac 700/800
- Brand new shuttlecocks will be used.
- Doubles will be played and players will take turns to partner with different players with different skill levels.
- Each player is allowed to bring max 02 additional guests/friends. Every single guest/friend who played will be considered 01 player.
- To be fair to every player and the organizers, any withdrawal after the RSVP closes is not allowed. Please find a replacement player if you insist on doing so, else a penalty fee of S$7.00 will be charged on your next game.
- Attendance will be marked. Anyone who failed to turn up after RSVPed, a penalty fee of S$7.00 will be will be charged on your next game.
If you have any enquires in regards to the RSVP, please do not hesitate to SMS/whatsapp Patrick/Marc.
Look forward to see you all at the game soon!
Patrick / Marc