Games have become too crowded so to be fair to everybody, you won't be able to play unless you have successfully RSVP'd. If you RSVP and then find you can't make it, you must update your RSVP so another person can take your spot. Otherwise you'll be removed from the group. Thanks****
All new members must make a $10 donation the first time they play. This is to cover equipment (goals need to be replaced soon) as well as monthly meet up fees. *Rules:
• Please arrive on time ready to start at 9am. This will avoid having to disrupt teams to accommodate latecomers.
• We switch to 3 teams, winner-stays-on format if we have more than 20 people
• For winner-stays-on format, we play golden goal or a max. of 8 minutes. If no goals have been scored after 8 minutes of play, the 'champions' stay on and the 'challengers' leave the field. If the 'champions' draw 2 games in a row they are considered to have lost.
• The team that is not currently playing needs to keep time. They should announce when 1 minute is remaining. Once 8 minutes is up they should announce 'last play' and the game will end next time ball goes out of bounds.
• We play corners and throw-ins.
• If someone calls a foul let them have it. Its better to occasionally have the wrong call than to contest every decision