addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Baltimore/DC/NOVA Steampunks Message Board › Gettysburg Steampunk Event

Gettysburg Steampunk Event

Rowanne
Rowanne
Arlington, VA
Post #: 1
http://www.steampunka...­

A relatively local (Gettysburg is only about an hour and a half from here, give or take traffic) Steampunk event coming up in March.
Heather P.
mensan98th
Washington, DC
Post #: 27
I might be able to make this. I've got a board meeting next March, but I'm not sure yet what the date will be.
Jenn
jadavisdc
Arlington, VA
Post #: 10
Definitely interested here - especially since we're iffy for SPWF this year.
Karen G.
user 12587724
College Park, MD
Post #: 26
This sounds like a good event. Gettysburg is also a good place to look for costuming supplies. Maybe we could do a side trip to do some boutique shopping.
eugenia
user 3689374
Alexandria, VA
Post #: 151
We've been planning to go!
Shawn J.
mcshawnboy
Sykesville, MD
Post #: 5
G-burg's closer for me than NoVA! I'd go.
A former member
Post #: 1
OH awesome! I will so go to this. If anyone wants to do shopping in the main town, I volunteer my knowledge of the shops. After all most of my business is civil war reenactors, so I make numerous trips there a year.

Tickets just went on sale for this.
Rowanne
Rowanne
Arlington, VA
Post #: 9
http://steampunkgetty...­

The schedule is posted!
Karen G.
user 12587724
College Park, MD
Post #: 33
We've booked a room and gotten tickets. We'll be heading up tomorrow afternoon and hope to get there by 5 or 6. I really want to make Eli August's concert at 8.
Ken
Contrapulator
Nokesville, VA
Post #: 19
We're going, and at the Wyndam. How should we find each other? While we usually spend a good amount of time in the bar, leaving things to chance seems like a poor way to do things.