Feb 16, 2013 · 10:00 AM
This location is no longer available
Venus is the “Star” of our solar system, based on the 5-pointed star she traces in the heavens, through time. Connect to this planet-star energy to recognize its guiding and motivating influence in your life.
Learn how to be in sync with Venus energy and how it can enhance your life. Astrologers will love learning about a new tool for chart interpretation, one from the heart of Venus. Discover what the Venus Star tells us about the current time-period we are experiencing in history – an extraordinarily unique time in our lives – due to the important transits of Venus occurring in the[masked] time corridor and the relationship of those transits to the heart of our galaxy.
The Venus Star Rising Workshop includes:
• What the Venus Star Point says about the current time-frame of history and what it reveals about our future.
• How the Venus Star Point (VSP) identifies our deepest expression of eros and reveals our life’s devotion.
• How the VSP identifies our special talent and gift to the world.
• How the VSP feeds other VSP’s – our partners and most important relationships in life – and how their VSP feeds us.
• How to be in sync with Venus by establishing a Venus Star program, including a mudra (body posture) that flows Venusian energy our way.
For registration/information, please contact: Kari Noren-Hoshal [masked]
Location: Kitty Hatcher's Home: Baltimore MD, 21210
Cost: $90 for Members, $100 for non-members
Time: 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Date: Sat Feb 16, 2013
Arielle Guttman is an astrologer of 38 years, having authored five books in the field. She is an astro consultant, seminar leader and tour guide to sacred sites. She resides in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
Contact her at: www.VenusStarRising.com or www.SophiaVenus.com