addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Baltimore Bluegrass Meetup Group Message Board › MARATHON JAM RESULTS & March Music @ The Legion

MARATHON JAM RESULTS & March Music @ The Legion

Arnold D.
KC4SZS
Group Organizer
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 294
Hey folks
A big Thank You to everyone who attended Big River Band at the Cafe de Paris and our monthly Jam at the Legion. Great time was had by all.
Don't forget that next Friday 3/22 we will be making the official presentation of the Marathon Jam money ($27,369.88) to Fisher House at the American Legion Post 276 in Severn. http://www.americanle...­
Our band, Bluegrass Catastrophe with Neil Jim Bobby Bill & Lil Dave, will be playing from 7 to 10PM
This will be the Legion's Steak Night so come early and enjoy a wonderful steak dinner for around $12-13 and stick around for some good music & the presentation. Dinner starts at 6PM.
The Legion has asked for an approx head count for the dinner so they know how many steaks to have. Please let me or the Legion know if you plan to come for dinner. Everyone is welcome but they want to make sure they don't run out of steaks.
Join us if you can.

Also ... the performance we had scheduled on Friday April 5th at the Shanty Grille in Ellicott City has been canceled. They decided to cut out all Friday night music. Stay tuned though we may try to book something on a Sat night in the near future.

Several people who were only on the Marathon Jam email list asked that I also put them on the monthly music email list which I have done. If you would also like to be added to the monthly music email list please let me know. I'll be happy to add you !!

Thanks
Neil