Do you like beer? Do you like knowing how stuff gets made? Do you like getting out to meet new people and try new places? If you answered yes to any of these questions, this is the place for you.
I'll try to organize at least one or two brewery tours or tastings a month. If there's somewhere you would like to try or a favorite we haven't done yet/in a while, let me know and I'll add it to the list.
During these trying times, it can be challenging to locate a venue where we may enjoy the nectar of the gods and still maintain a proper social distance. We may have to head outside of Baltimore to more open spaces.
1623 Brewing Company is a relatively new micro brewery. They have an outdoor seating area and plenty of open space inside for social distancing. They're located in the back of an industrial area but they're created an oasis for enjoying suds.
This will be a socially distanced event. Mask required when not sitting at the tables.
You must have an identifiable picture of yourself in your profile to attend and to be a member of this group.
*** IMPORTANT ***
BY ATTENDING THIS EVENT, YOU AGREE TO THE LIABILITY WAIVER, INDEMNIFICATION, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS, Located at (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VuacEM9jBeCO6VAh2_6ASv91GV0UQ_UR/view?usp=sharing) (Revision October 5, 2020). PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE RSVP'ING.
The following Covid-19 Guidelines are listed below.
- No guests allowed. Everyone must be a member and must have an RSVP that says "You're going".
- If you have not been carefully practicing social distancing, please don't come to our events.
- If you don't feel well, have a cough or cold, or may have been exposed to any type of flu in the last 21 days, please stay home.
- Please take your temperature prior to the event, and if it is elevated, please stay home.
- Please do not commute together to events.
- Please stay at least 6 feet apart from each other at all times.
- Please bring something to cover your face in case you are unable to maintain social distance, or there is an emergency, or you start coughing, etc.
- Please do not yell, cough, spit, clear your throat, blow your nose, etc.
- If you find yourself coughing, please leave the group and head home.
- Please do not share items, which means do not touch or handle other people's phones, food, water bottles, or even bottles of hand sanitizer.
- For your own safety, please do not touch your face during the event and please use hand sanitizer before getting back into your car.
- If you have any problem with the guidelines, please don't come.
Thank you for your cooperation and please be safe!