addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Baltimore Clojure Message Board › Meeting Ideas

Meeting Ideas

Closed to new replies

A former member
Post #: 1
I thought it would be good to have a topic about meetings people want to attend and give.

Some topics I'm interested in:

• Monads in Clojure
  • Beginner Machine Learning in Clojure
  • Macros, When and How to Use Effectively (and Debug)
  • Effectively Writing Clojure Tests
  • Beginner Web Apps in Clojure

Gary T.
user 10513588
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 2
We had some high-level discussion about goals and topics at our last meetup.

I'm actually working on a small web-app to address this for future meetups, since I feel Meetup.com is lacking :-)

Once I get it basically up and running, I think it could make a good substrate for hack-nights as well as addressing the problem of coordinating and voting on topics.

preliminary impl is here: https://github.com/gt...­

feel free to PM me if anyone's interested in working on this