addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Baltimore Clojure Message Board › Want to present this month?

Want to present this month?

Jason L.
canweriotnow
Baltimore, MD
Greetings Clojurians,
Due to holiday frenzy and bad weather, we haven't met in two months... we need presentations for February to kick off our 2014 meetup calendar!
Whether it's a full-length talk, a lightning talk, a demo, or a guided exploration, we need you to present!
Please get in touch so we can fill out the roster for our Feb. 18th meetup!
Gary T.
user 10513588
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 3
I've been working on Clojurescript support for cider/nRepl and Autodoc, I think I've got a talk's worth of material to explain how it all goes together.