addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube
Milton R.
user 105845642
Baltimore, MD
Dear Friends,

I'm afraid I have some very sad news to relate. Jason Lewis, cofounder and organizer of the Baltimore Clojure meetup, passed away on Christmas eve after sustaining a head injury while he was alone in his apartment.

Jason's brilliance and enthusiasm brought many people (myself included) to Clojure, and his exciting and often hilarious talks were a centerpiece of our meetup. He was a dear friend and colleague of mine for almost a decade, and his passing is a great loss for the Baltimore tech community at large.

I'm still at a loss for words. All I can say at this point is that the Baltimore Clojure Meetup will continue, and that we will honor his memory by continuing to share the delights of Clojure with the community as long as we are able.

Sincerely,

Milt Reder