addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Baltimore/DC Belly Dance and Music of the Middle East! Message Board › Naimah Workshop - Almost SOLD OUT!!!

Naimah Workshop - Almost SOLD OUT!!!

Deborah J.
Newmarket, NH
Hi Everyone!

The workshop with Naimah is just two weeks away! We are so excited to have her north so those of us that live a distance from Baltimore and have a chance to study with her. She is so incredible and talented.

Please tell all your dance sisters about this workshop. We want to have a sell-out attendance so she'll come back up this way for more workshops in the future.  At this time we only have a handful of spaces left. Those who have paid will have a guaranteed spot.  I don't want to need to turn anyone away at the door so if you haven't already done so, please send in your payment ASAP

Please go to the following meetup and pay to hold your spot.­

or mail me a check, payable to the

Creative Sanctuary of Havre de Grace * 114 N. Washington Street * Havre de Grace, MD 21078

If you have any questions, call me at the studio 443-502-2759­
or you can email me at

See you in a couple of weeks!