Location visible to members
What do your site users need? How do they feel about using your app? Are they succeeding at what they came for, or is your product failing them in some way?
Sure, you have a great business idea. Sure, you hired (or are) a rockstar coder and a graphic design guru. But who’s thinking of the end user? Who’s identifying and planning for their needs before you release that product?
Baltimore Lean Startup brings together experts in user experience (UX) in a 2-hour session to brief you on your users.
PART 1: User Experience/UX Strategy (Joe Natoli)
- The What: What is UX Strategy?
- The How: Focus + Definition + Value + Scope
PART 2: Design (Karin Tracy)
- Information architecture, wireframe development and the importance of information hierarchy
- User interface design
- Infographics as visual tools
PART 3: Usability Testing as Validation (Amy Rubino)
- What usability means
- What usability testing is and why it’s important to do
- How usability testing can be integrated into the Lean Startup process
- How to do usability testing on your own to validate your websites and apps
JOE NATOLI, customer/user experience evangelist (LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/in/joenatoli) / @joenatoli)
KARIN TRACY, graphic & web design (LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/in/karintracy))
AMY RUBINO, user experience architect (LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/pub/amy-rubino/13/837/31b) / @amy_rubino)
CATHARINE ROBERTSON, web strategist + information architect (LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/in/catharinerobertson) / @cathro)