addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Baltimore Newbies Message Board › Happy May Day Newbies!!

Happy May Day Newbies!!

Alexis J.
alexmarrie
Baltimore, MD
Howdy Newbies,

Sorry I've been MIA lately but I've got a few things up my sleeve for May. As usual here is your friendly activity email for the month. I can't host everything but I hope you get to enjoy some of what makes Baltimore awesome and understand why I love this place so much.

See you soon,

Alexis

P.S. Remember you can send me event suggestions for the June newsletter, your suggestion could become a full blown event. (Sorry NO "tupperware" style selling parties)

Ling L.
user 3090017
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 5
...and one more this weekend:
13. May 2-5: Transmodern Festival, Baltimore's fringe fest of experimental music, performance, and film. Various locations in Station North & Mt Vernon. http://transmodernfestival.com/­
Jen
user 66834552
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 7
Anyone else interested in the Baltimore Challenge? I did a scavenger hunt in Boston a few years ago and thought it was a blast so I'd love to do this one. Entry fees are $30 instead of $50 for another 7.5 hours!