addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Baltimore Newbies Message Board › Happy Hour tonight!!

Happy Hour tonight!!

Alexis J.
alexmarrie
Baltimore, MD
Hello all,
Due to work constraints, I might be a little late, but I'm sure you'll get the party started without me, you don't need me around to make new friends. Pretty much everyone in the place will be a newbie.
Since the weather is predicted to be so hot, we can also keep the party inside.

Please update your RSVP throughout the day if you can't make it.
As always, be courteous to our servers and tip well :)
I have a small white flower in my hair, see you all later.

Alexis
Hillary G.
user 49940352
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 1
Thanks for organizing Alexis. Looking forward to meeting some of those in the area :)