addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Baltimore Node Makerspace Message Board › Help us find a space

Help us find a space

Hasdai
user 57961502
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 1
If anyone knows of potential spaces for us to rent, even on an interim basis, please let me know. The basic parameters are 1,000+ square feet for a tech group with some workshop needs that could rent for 1,500 a month without members being stabbed or shot on their way in and out. Preferably North Baltimore - Hopkins, Hampden, Station North etc. But we're flexible on all of this (other than the stabbed and shot part).

If you have leads or ideas, feel free to reply to this thread or you can email me directly at hasdai@gmail.com.
A former member
Post #: 45
I have a huge space available. About 150 by 50. Three phase power, air. There are some issues of course, it's in York PA. Let me know if the potential outweighs the trip. There are some other small issues, after house access, bills, but we'll get through it if you're interested.

E

If anyone knows of potential spaces for us to rent, even on an interim basis, please let me know. The basic parameters are 1,000+ square feet for a tech group with some workshop needs that could rent for 1,500 a month without members being stabbed or shot on their way in and out. Preferably North Baltimore - Hopkins, Hampden, Station North etc. But we're flexible on all of this (other than the stabbed and shot part).

If you have leads or ideas, feel free to reply to this thread or you can email me directly at hasdai@gmail.com.