Introduction to Data Analysis
Target audience - Beginners to the field of data analysis
Understanding data and deriving insights from it is the core of Data Science. In this workshop, we will be going many of the following:
1) What is data analysis?
2) How to acquire data?
3) How to refine data?
4) How to explore the refined data?
5) How to build models on the data?
6) How to turn data and analysis into insight ?
Data & Requirements are posted on to the repo: https://github.com/amitkaps/weed
Please install them prior to the workshop. Target Audience: Beginners to the field of data science
Amit Kapoor :
He is interested in learning and teaching the craft of telling visual stories with data. He did his B.Tech from IIT, Delhi and PGDM (MBA) from IIM, Ahmedabad. You can find more about him at amitkaps.com or tweet @amitkaps
He is a Senior Data Scientist at Cisco Systems, India. He has a Masters in Statistics from Univ of Maryland, College Park.. Tweet him @bargava
In case you face any issue with setup, you can join our slack group https://bangpypers.herokuapp.com/ and ask question in `meetup` channel.
b-wing 3rd floor training room
- Event is free of cost
- We will open RSVP before 6 days
- If you're on waitlisting be patient. We will make space for you by Thursday and make sure you have installed all the requirements. If you change your mind at any time, please UNRSVP.