Machine learning in Python with scikit-learn
- Exploring and recognizing patterns using data analysis through computer science and statistics.
A Python module for all your Machine Learning needs http://scikit-learn.org/stable/.
- Classification and Regression
- Nearest Neighbors and Support Vector Machines
- Linear Regression and Random Forests
- Dimensionality Reduction and Clustering
Presentation about the workshop: https://goo.gl/If39Bl
Amol Agarwal, is a Machine Learning enthusiast currently working at Citrix Systems, where he is working on applying ML concepts for better bug detection and improving code metrics. Apart from that he builds automation frameworks for Citrix's internal use. He has been using Python for the last two years both in his projects and in his work environment.