- Laptop with internet connection (bring own internet dongle, Jio Phone)
- 8GB of RAM (minimum) is recommended
- OS - Ubuntu, expect OSX to work and not *Windows*
- Install VirtualBox, Vagrant, Ansible.
Setup instructions - https://github.com/abrahamvarricatt/ansible-demo-debug and follow instructions in README.
DevOps engineers and web developers interested in infrastructure. Students are more than welcome. Prior Python experience is a must.
Abraham Varricatt (Senior Python Engineer for Indecomm Global Services); An OSS enthusiast who enjoys technological designs. Member of IEEE computer society for nearly a decade.
If you have questions or need assistance, please drop a comment.
1. RSVP opens seven days before the event.
2. The event is free of cost.
3. Waitlisted participants will receive confirmation notification about a day before the event.
4. If you aren't sure or have other important work to do, please UNRSVP and help others attend.
Follow us on Twitter and FaceBook. Join our discussion in Slack and Mailing List. Read about past meetup in the blog