Hello all! Calling all Meetup organisers to host your next MeetUp for free at our beautifully and ergonomically designed workspace. WeWork at Prestige Atlanta is located in Koramangala, Block 1A. It's spread across five floors, featuring beautiful workspaces, private offices and meeting rooms for teams of any size. We have 10 seaters meeting room and a common area for 40 PAX. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ever wanted to learn Accounting in a simple, fun and experiential way?Knowledge about fundamental Accounting concepts in playful manner will not only provide you with an edge, but it will also improve the performance of your grade. Build clarity as you have fun with this deck of 52 cards. It’s simple and super easy!
10 REASON TO JOIN THIS WORKSHOP?
1. The Numbers Deck™ - a deck of 52 cards that helps you to experiment as you learn Numbers
2. A positive and relaxing setting compared to the chaos which Accounting usually creates
3. The workshop facilitator is always focused on making this a GREAT experience for you
4. Practice practical hands-on transactions which you can use in your business or work
5. Gain access to the most simplified, fun and experiential way to learn Accounting
6. A better bargain to learn Accounting in such a playful format is hard to find
7. Experience more “A-Ha’s” than you ever thought possible
8. Its simple to learn and easy to implement
9. A chance to bond with co-learners
10. Dissolve the fear of numbers
Born in India, made in Australia, Anish Baheti is a qualified Chartered Accountant (IND), an MBA in Accounting & Finance (AUS), a Certified Life Coach, Trainer & Assessor (AUS) and a Certified Practitioner for Brain Mapping (UK). As a Founder of Concepts Coach® (AUS) and Train My Brain® (IND), Anish has close to two decades, delivered many entertaining, energizing and engaging sessions for students, business owners, entrepreneurs, sportsperson, professionals, managers & CEOs.
Anish’s own journey turned his life upside down, from working for premier brands to finding his calling. Reflecting now, he feels the change was super challenging but very fulfilling. Today, Anish’s passion lies in simplifying numbers and inspiring souls.
He’s an authentic speaker who keeps the conversation crisp, fast-paced & natural leaving the audience with some actionable next steps.