After the overwhelming response to "Night Ride to Nandi" Bangalore Cyclist Group brings you a Mouth Watering Ride to Bidadi ..Oh yes you heard it right..It's the ride to the place to Thatte !dli!!!
Rent A cycle: call Avinash: Nine84554Seven616
So the wait is over guys ..all you Idli lovers and non-lovers (It may change your perception of Idli), Bangalorian and Visitor to the city..Recreational cyclist and racing machines .. beginners and experts. .Rodies..EmTeeBeers..Hybrids.. Whats more you are looking for ?
RoUtE mAp: http://goo.gl/maps/nsgdS
00.0 km__Silk Board Signal:[masked] AM
05.4 km__Banshankari Bus Depo:[masked] AM
17.1 km__Kengeri Mysore Road masjid :[masked]
34.4 km__Bidadi: 8.00 - 8.15 AM
Return Journey : 9.00 AM
What to bring:
1. Bike & Accessories
- A working/Serviced cycle,(Check Air pressure)
- For Early Morning/night ride - Powerful front light & Back LED blinkers
- Spare tubes (Minimum 1, Preferably 2 )
- pucture kits and minimal tools (ellen key set) help in case you or your friends end up with a flat.
2. Hydration / Food
- Hydration (water/ electral/glucose / Sports drink/ ORS)
- Snacks (chocolates, Banana, Chikki (ground nut + jagri))
3. Clothing (depends mostly on the type of ride)
- Bright reflective Clothing (for night rides)
- For inside forest dark clothes (If you dont a singel scratch in your skin full sleeves and trousers to avoid damage to skin from thorns when you pass by a wild bush or tree)
- paded cycling shorts gives you a more comfertable rides
4. Additional Money for Food ,Travel back and any other Eventualities.
- its not a Race, its a Ride
- Follow Traffic Rules
- Ride with the Group
- Maintain Sufficient distance between cycles.
- Be Alert on the Road and watch your back
- Motorists (also) have the right of way. Keep left. Over take form right :P
- If you have not been keeping well, Dont ride.
- It is a self supported event. While other cyclists generally stop to help, be prepared to take care of yourself and your bike.
General Instructions :-
- Do a Warm up before your ride.
- Hydrate yourself with ORS or glucose at regular intervals.Plain water is not always good.
- Reach out to Fellow rider who is in need of help.
Ride Safe..Ride Long...
Why pay Rs. 50? - We may be arranging a support car/van depending on the number of RSVP. The vehicle will hold your backpack / luggage and some emergency tools to fix your bike in the middle of the ride. The amount may vary and will be collected only if a vehicle is arranged .Else the Ride is free.
P.S - The group, Host or the Organizers are not claiming any responsibility for the cycles or any kind of damage caused. So please take individual care and responsibility to make it a smooth ride. If you're not following group rules, you will be asked to go back home.