addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bangalore Cyclists Group Message Board BikeOnRent › Bicycle for Rent: Check out the details

Bicycle for Rent: Check out the details

Avinash K.
AvinashK08
Yigo, GU
Post #: 6
All,
New comers are always asking the same question again and again in different threads...in different schedules of meetup comment sections..So thought of Listing out the available options Here..Please update this list if you come across any more options.. Lets Help Each Other..Lets Grow Large :-)

---------------------------------
Just try the following options....

http://www.icycle.in/...­.
http://www.bumsonthes...­
http://veloinvillage....­.

If you are somewhere near by Madiwala then you can approach the RR cycle store. Even they have 2 or 3 stores in bangalore at different places . Before bying a cycle I rented one from them. but its advised to go to the store and check the cycle you are renting instead of just talking and dealing over the phone.
RR Cycle Spares, Madivala, Bangalore
phone: 080 - 25501193, 080 - 41280307, 080 - 41134142Mobile: 9844479039 Landmark: Near Anjeneya TempleContact Person: Rakesh#69/1, Hosur Main Road
Madivala, Bangalore -560068
Area: Madivala

Important Note:
This is not an advertisement for "RR cycles". I clearly mention here that I have rented cycle from them and so I know that they give bicycle for rent. If the service is not available any more then look out only for the URL provided above.
--------------------------------------­--------------
Avinash K.
AvinashK08
Yigo, GU
Post #: 7
One can also check the Decathlon Sarjahpur store for renting out a bike.
Pawan K.
pawankumarg
Bangalore, IN
Post #: 2
Update: Just came across this guy, Prateek who rents out bicycles for very nominal prices. 9886096377 - Prateek
Prateek T.
user 144416682
Bangalore, IN
Post #: 1
Thanks Pawan,
Here is the link of our page and web:
www.facebook.com/citycycling
www.citycycling.in

Update: Just came across this guy, Prateek who rents out bicycles for very nominal prices. 9886096377 - Prateek

Shreyala D.
user 153958562
Bangalore, IN
Hi Everyone. You can contact me if you are looking for rentals in Central Bangalore.
I am located Near to Indian Express, very close to Cubbon Park and Railway Park. Plan a day for cycling around Bangalore and have fun.
bicycles available: bTwin RockRider 5.3 - Mountain Bike, Hero Miss India - Road bike for leisure ride
sreekumar n.
user 210657810
Bangalore, IN
Hey Guys...if some one want a cycle for rent.... i am renting for reasonable rates .....btwin my bike...montra trance pro.....scott sub cross 40 available.....DUCATI MTB......if required plz contact....8722249898