addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bangalore Hadoop Meetups Message Board Bangalore Hadoop Meetups Discussion Forum › Hadoop traing information required

Hadoop traing information required

Subhrajyoti B.
user 89066552
Bangalore, IN
Post #: 1
Hi, I have 8 years of experience in JAVA, J2EE, PL/SQL. I am interested to move towards bigdata technology and data analysis. I decided to go for new technology like Hadoop programming along with data analysis using Hadoop and R. also started to folloing one NoSQL, mongoDB. So can you please let me know training institute for Hadoop training. I came to know about Knowledgeworks they are asking around 20K. I also came to know OSSCube proving hadoop training in collaboration cloudera in india.