I've just started a website and find that because I'm behind the camera so much, I don't have any good shots of myself! I was wondering if anybody else also has that problem..
I do one photography experiment every week and soon, I want to rent out some lights and try my hand at studio photography. I'm looking for people to shoot. Does anyone want to come and get their portraits done? This is what I've done before: http://crazyaboutphotography.com/candid-photography/
Here are some details:
1. It would be great if you helped cover the cost of renting out the lights. I'm going to be shooting for 2hrs a day so that will mean 400 per hour.
2. You will have to come over to my temporary room/studio (A little east of RT Nagar) because the whole jingbang will be set up there.
3. No photographs will be published anywhere without your permission though I would really like to put some on my blog.
4. Groups, pets, couples all are welcome :)
5. If you want to experiment with lights as well, shoot me a mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll work something out.
If you have some non-photography friends who would also like some portraits, send them here: http://www.facebook.com/events/196752717149159
Thanks a bunch!