Here is a trip to brush up your landscape and portrait skills.
The place is - Tibetan monastery, in Bylakuppe, near Kushalnagar.
100's & 1000's of photographers have been here and have taken pictures. So, we set out to explore the place and how differently we could portray the place and people, is what makes us stand apart. Join me for this 2 day (weekend) event. Find all details below:
* Leave on Saturday as early as 12 Am or 1 AM. It takes up-to 4-6 Hours to reach the place. Stay would be arranged in the monastery itself. Unload the luggage, and If we reach before the time of the prayer, we could visit the prayer hall, or we could start our photography at the monastery.
* We continue with photography people and the place and all possible stuffs, and then return on Sunday afternoon after lunch, so we could reach back by 9.00 PM.
* Plan is to go by car, 2 cars with 8 people. This is going to be tight trip, with less time to rest and more photography.
* Several tips and tricks will be shared with the freaks on this trip, which would help you guys in the long run.
* Request only serious people to RSPV for the same.
* Will update soon on the Cost factor.
------------------Equipments required will be------------------
* A DSLR Body
* A Portrait Lens (Prime lens or Zoom lens in the range 50mm to 100mm)
* A wide angle lens, 18 mm should be fine.
* Tripod for night photography
* Get reflector, flash etc. if you have one.
* You could also rent equipments if you are registered with any rental service.
Call me in case of any queries...