Bangkok AfterWork is one of Bangkok's most attended Meetup groups, hosting monthly networking events since 2013 and boasting more than 2100 members! Our fun and engaging events bring together 100+ friendly locals and expats in an open environment where people can meet in a casual and informal atmosphere. Bring a guest, or come by yourself and get ready to meet a welcoming group of engaging and interesting new friends.
On Thursday, 1 December, we're heading to Vesper Cocktail Bar & Restaurant on Soi Convent in Silom! This multi-award-winning venue was recently ranked #17 on the list of Asia's 50 Best Bars, making it Thailand's No. 1 bar!
Come along and enjoy a complimentary welcome cocktail, a selection of canapes to stimulate your appetite and exclusive discounts for AfterWork guests. For the rest of the evening, a range of their spectacular cocktails will be available, along with a mouth-watering selection of food from Chef-partner Luca Appino (La Bottega di Luca, il Fumo Restaurant & Bar and Pizza Massilia) and Head Chef Francesco Deiana from Sardinia.
Whether you're new to town, looking to grow your social circle or just want to meet interesting locals and expats in a friendly and open environment, Bangkok AfterWork is the perfect place to make a new connection.
EXCLUSIVE GROUP SPECIALS:
- A special welcome cocktail or glass of wine
- An assortment of wonderful specialty cocktails available at the exclusive price of 220 THB net each until 11pm - (Select between The Gold of The Azure, The White Trumpet Flower and Girl Before A Mirror)
- Chalawan Ale available at B 200
- Canapés provided by Vesper (until 8pm)
- 10% discount across all menu items (excl. steaks & hams)
200 THB prepaid through One Place BKK (here)
250 THB with Meetup RSVP (here)
300 THB door price
Thursday, 1 December
Vesper Cocktail Bar & Restaurant
10/15 Soi Convent Rd., Silom, Bangkok 10500 (map)