Tom Perkins is hosting another rip roaring rafting trip.
$94 ($89 Rafting Fee and $5 Maine Department of Inland Fisheries & Wildlife Usage Fee). Includes grilled lunch.
Payment is made directly to Northern Outdoor Adventure Resort. Seating is limited (8 seats) so if there is any interest RSVP, contact me and book ASAP.
Refunds are granted up to September 5, 2014 and event seat (ticket) is transferable.
Lodging is an additional charge. There are campsites, campsites with tents, cabins, lodge rooms and all the way up to houses. The closer to the date you reserve the less inventory will be, so reserve early if need be.
The Kennebec River Is Maine’s Most Popular White Water Rafting Trip.
Fall Foliage Season will be close and the colors will be phenomenal.
The Kennebec offers consistent Class II-IV white water rafting all summer and fall. This famous river corridor carves from Canada through the Upper Kennebec's rock-walled gorge and broadens out into the easygoing Lower Kennebec. Our trip ends just upstream from the Adventure Resort in The Forks.
What's So Special About The Kennebec River?
- Scenery: Ooh. Deep,rock-walled gorge broadens out to carpets of forests, playful rapids, and chances to see wildlife like eagles, moose, otter, and more.
- Whitewater Rapids: exciting BIG waves of the Upper Kennebec Gorge with Big Mama, Three Sisters, Magic Falls, and more.
- Food: Gourmet grilled lunch at the best location on the river: wide, sunny beach! Salmon, anyone?
- Playtime: This river is designed for FUN! Great swimming spots and the chance to paddle your own nimble inflatable kayak on the Lower section after lunch if you like.
- No Long Bus Ride: Short shuttle drive back to hot tub, swimming pool, cabins, and brewpub!
- Boat Choices: Yep, you can rent a smaller High Adventure Raft and get totally smacked by the waves at Three Sisters! For those who love action!
- Video and Photo Slide Show: Yes! Northern Outdoor Adventure Resort is the only outfitter on the river who videos and photographs every trip. The post trip show is hilariously entertaining - we promise!
- 10 years old
Meeting Time & Location:
- 7:15am at Northern Outdoors Adventure Resort in The Forks, Maine
What to Bring:
- See Rafting FAQ. Wetsuits, booties, & paddling jackets are available for rent in cool weather.
Trip Length & Duration:
- Back at Northern Outdoors Adventure Resort by approximately 3pm
- 12 miles of the rip roaring Kennebec River. A full day, includes grilled lunch on the river.
- Total is $94 plus tax ($89 Rafting Fee and $5 Maine Department of Inland Fisheries & Wildlife Usage Fee). Includes grilled lunch.
- Payment is made directly to Northern Outdoor Adventure Resort. Seating is limited (8 seats) so if there is any interest RSVP, contact me and book ASAP.
- Refunds are granted up to September 5, 2014 and event seat (ticket) is transferable.
- Every participant must sign our rafting waiver form.
- Yes, available for sale post trip along with a video showing of the days events (a must see)!