HO HO HO! It's that time of the year again. Raiders assemble! Join the SantaCon crew for a night of fun and festivities meandering around iconic venues of Melbourne dressed as Santa off course! (or Mrs Clause...well any festive season costume). Venues and the course of the night will become clearer as we get closer.
The legendary Melbourne Santacon returns for its 12th instalment.
As in previous years, we will start off at Federation Square for pre-drinks at Transport and then head off around 6.30.
More details to come soon on other possible bars, dance locations and an after party!
So dust off your holiday costumes and be ready for one of the most fun nights of the year!
Some do's and dont's -
- respect your fellow santas
- no jumping in the yarra river
- no santas allowed down to the bar at ponyfish island as its wayyyy to small - we will block the entrance
- there will be kids in Bourke St Mall looking at the Myer's display so best behaviour and watch your language
- no drinking in public or any illegal activity allowed
- if you get in trouble with the police we will not be responsible for your actions