addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Barefoot Runners NYC Message Board › 30% discount at Terra Plana

30% discount at Terra Plana

John D.
user 5767924
Group Organizer
Marina del Rey, CA
Hey all,

For the month of March (2010), Terra Plana is offering a 30% off discount. If you aren't familiar, Terra Plana is one of the main companies making minimal/barefoot shoes (along with Vibram and FeelMax). I don't own a pair myself, but many others like them a lot -- and they've been the leaders in non-athletic shoes.

Go to this address: http://www.terraplana...­

Type in BAREFOOTU30 at checkout. This will work for models other than their new EVO running shoe (bummer). I haven't tested it myself, so make sure you're getting it at checkout!

Cheers,

John
FJM
user 11278811
New York, NY
Post #: 3
Thanks for the tip.