addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Bath And District- Anything-goes Social Society Message Board › Looking for men without Autism for a research project in Bath :)

Looking for men without Autism for a research project in Bath :)

Steph C.
user 224246033
Bath, GB
Post #: 2
Hi everyone, hope this is ok to post here?

I work at the University of Bath's Centre for Applied Autism Research and am looking for men without Autism to take part in the Thinking in Autism project.

The project is as follows:
• We will do a questionnaire together and download a free app onto your phone – I can meet you at a time/date/place that suits you e.g. a café or library – you choose!
• The app will alert you 5x a day (in a given period chosen by you e.g. 5pm-8pm) for 5 days.
• You will write your thoughts in a booklet (less than 1 minute per entry, as quick as replying to a text message!)
• Pop your thoughts in the freepost envelope, take a short online survey and you're done!

As thanks, you will be entered into a draw to win one of two £30 Amazon vouchers!

If you have any questions or if you wish to take part, please do email me here or at shrc20@bath.ac.uk . Thanks for reading! :)