addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Bath And District- Anything-goes Social Society Message Board › Tickets for Hockney film

Tickets for Hockney film

Rebecca
user 91042722
Bath, GB
Hi - I just went to pick up my ticket and found that they are seated.  I've got H6 downstairs and there are still some empty seats on that row and around.  As it seems to be filling up, and to have a chance of sitting in spitting distance of each other, I'd suggest getting your tickets sooner rather than later!

Looking forward to seeing you on Monday!    Rebecca.