addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Baton Rouge Board and Card Gamers Message Board › Meetup Offer

Meetup Offer

A former member
Post #: 78
Yeah, I have a webcomic: "All Saints" on Drunk Duck. Please note that I'm the artist, not the writer, although I do help with the proofreading from time to time.

Heh, wish I could get in some of that action, but these days, I have neither the money nor the time (I work for a credit union, so I can't get five days off without a miracle tongue).

Anyhoo, let me know if y'all can do something New Year's Eve. Better yet, do you have an email or IM contact we can continue this conversation on?

Wow.. we're like kindred spirits lol I used to work full time as a licensed banker for Chase Bank. :) I am looking forward to maybe doing something forNew Years eve, just wonder if I would be party crashing since I know NO ONE lol .... You can always email me at either Naiomi@ImoianPress.com , Naiomi@BestGirlfriendYouNeverHad.com, or Naiomi@NaiomiPitre.com ... I check each of those daily. :) We'd love to be out and about having fun on New Years Eve rather than in the house alone listening to the fireworks go off outside our house. :)
A former member
Post #: 24
Refer to the "NYE Gaming" thread for more information on what we're doing tonight.