Silicon Valley Indian Professionals Association
Always On and Always Connected: New Era of Connectivity (www.sipa.org)
One day Conference with 2 Keynotes, 2 Exciting Panels, Pitch it Up Contest and Communication Workshop with Mixer and Networking targeting 500+ Professionals
DATE: November 3, 2012 (Saturday)
TIME: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Location: Computer History Museum, Mountain View, California
Use Discount code VOL for 50% off on Tickets !
• Keynote - Dr. Suhas Patil, Founder and Chairman Emeritus of Cirrus Logic
• Panel I : Peripheral Internet Devices- Augmented reality ,Web and Gaming applications
Moderator – Professor Paul Fullwood, CEO Loudwolf Holdings, Former CEO Knowledge Nation
Guru Nagarajan, Partner Manager, Android, Google; Ben Goswami Technical Lead - Kixeye
Prasad Balasubramaniam, Engineering, Dolby Labs
• Panel II : Big Data & Cloud and their Relation to Smart and Mobile Devices
Moderator - Nitin J. Shah, Founder, Broadband Mobile Wireless Innovations
Paul Hofmann Chief Strategy Officer, Saffron Tech ; Digvijay Lamba, Sr. Director, Walmart Labs
Ajaya Gummadi, Product Manager HP; Jake Flomenberg, Venture Capitalist, Accel Partners
• Pitch it up Segment - See 8 Startups pitch LIVE in front of VC panel and Audience
• Communication Skills Workshop by Camille Smith
For more event and price details, please visit our website www.sipa.org
You must register on the SIPA Site!