addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area Atheists/Agnostics/Humanists/Freethinkers/Skeptics Message Board › New Meetup: Café Skeptique - San Rafael

New Meetup: Café Skeptique - San Rafael

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for Bay Area Atheists/Agnostics/Brights/Humanists/Fre­ethinkers!

What: Café Skeptique - San Rafael

When: August 24, 2008 10:00 AM

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Meetup Description: Come have a Sunday morning cuppa joe with some north bay freethinkers. We met at Aroma Cafe last time. This time we'll be at A Taste of Rome (formerly a Cafe Trieste), which is one block east on the same side of the street. It has outdoor cafe seating, so I thought we could enjoy the nice weather and sit outside. If unforeseen weather gets in the way, we can move inside. Coffee, Tea and other beverages, as well as a variety of food are available at the counter.

I'll be there before 10:00 AM to grab a table and will plan on staying until about noon. I'll put a copy of a The Portable Atheist on the table so you know which table. Ignore the parking meters; parking is free on Sundays in downtown San Rafael.

Learn more here:
http://atheists.meetu...­