addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area Blues Lovers and Blues Cruisers Message Board › Help save the SV Blues Meet.up Group

Help save the SV Blues Meet.up Group

Bambi Lynn W.
user 68189652
Group Organizer
Palo Alto, CA
Hello All!
I have been the Assistant Organizer with Joanne LeBlanc for this group. I would HATE to see this group go, but I don't personally have the time bandwidth to locate and post all the Blues events in the Bay area weekly. if one or two of you would step up to help me organize the postings for this group, we can make it a group/team effort. We can charge minimal dues to pay the monthly group Meet-up fee.  Let me know by January 31 if you are willing to help organize and keep this group alive and I'll take responsibility for making sure the group fees are paid and post when I can.
-Lynn Ware