• How to buy more than one house as your first house
• What advantages you can take being a first-time home buyer
• How real estate investing can allow you to achieve your retirement dream
• What is multi-family home and why you should invest in them
• How to easily appreciate the value of a multi-family home
• What loan options are available to buy multi-family properties
• How to invest in multi-family without owning them
• How to use other people's money to invest in real estate
(Refreshments will be served)
1pm-1:15pm - Meet and greet
1:15pm - 2pm - How to use private money to achieve your real estate investment goals (George Pires, CCIM)
2pm-2:45pm - How to analysis markets and deals with hands-on exercises (Helen Chong, GRI, ABR, ASP, e-PRO, SFR, CDPE)
2:45-3:30pm - Real-life examples in the Bay Area (Carlo Chung)
3:30pm - 4pm - Q&A and networking
HELEN CHONG, GRI, ABR®, ASP®, e-PRO®, SFR®, CDPE
Helen Chong is the Real Estate Broker for Haylen Group. Shespecializes in identifying real estate investments opportunities for her clients. She will be discussing how real estate investment can completely change your retirement security, current market condition, her investment experience and you will get to do hands on analysis on a few of her real life transactions in the workshop. You will leave this workshop with a different perspective from an investor, lender and real estate broker's point of view and be confident to begin or continue to invest in real estate.
George Pires, CCIM
Private Money provides a short term alternative mortgage financing bridging the gap to conventional financing or other exit strategies. Private Money is mainly focused on solving a timing or a circumstance challenge. Learn how to add Private Lending finance to your investing toolbox.
Carlo Chung, Real Estate Investor / Entrepreneur
A seasoned real estate investor with a track record of achieving about 300% cash-on-cash return in less than three years.