addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Save this Meetup!

This Meetup no longer has an Organizer.
Without an Organizer, it will disappear from our website in 13 day(s).

You can join this Meetup and become the Organizer.

Bay Area Classical Music Meetup Message Board › San Francisco Chamber Orchestra / Now or Never, April 15

San Francisco Chamber Orchestra / Now or Never, April 15

Anne L.
user 13885595
Amsterdam, NL
Post #: 1
Can anyone help me out with ticket/venue info for this performance in April? According to the calendar, it is scheduled at the Herbst Theatre. According to the Herbst Theatre there is a jazz performance that evening... Anyone have any ideas? Have tried contacting the organizers with no luck as yet. Thanks, Anne
Deb M.
DebMalbec
Albany, CA
Post #: 2
You have dates confused. See the Orchestra's website http://www.sfchambero...­ for their full schedule. Now or Never is/was in Feb, the Incredible Shrinking Orchestra is April 1 at Herbst.
Lisa P.
user 13924615
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
Can anyone help me out with ticket/venue info for this performance in April? According to the calendar, it is scheduled at the Herbst Theatre. According to the Herbst Theatre there is a jazz performance that evening... Anyone have any ideas? Have tried contacting the organizers with no luck as yet. Thanks, Anne

Ya find the nicest people on Meet Up. That show was in Feb., so the Jazz performance is probably correct. If you want to go out when you're here, I'll find us something fun! Your pal Lisa P.
Sanae
user 3216748
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 3
Yes, Now or Never was February concert. There is a SF Chamber event on March 12th. The website says South American music. I'm going and anyone interested for dinner, I'll pick a restaurant. Sanae
Robert F.
user 11796360
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 8
It was on monthly Automatic I will change that and put up the April concerts.
I will be going on the 1at of April.