We are a community of professionals coming together to learn, share, and grow through education, insights, skills training and practice. We are focused on becoming more confident in our abilities to relate to others and more productive.
Included in our communities are people who wish to resolve their challenges with the Workplace Impostor Syndrome & Workplace Anxiety. Our therapeutic and professional experience lends to clarifying insights that you can apply in the real world.
Definitions Workplace Anxiety: a feeling of worry, nervousness, or unease Impostor Syndrome: a feeling of “not being good enough”, fear that one will be “found out” as not good enough. ____________
In this group, you will gain the following: CONFIDENCE & PEACE OF MIND: Practices & tools to help build confidence and reduce workplace anxiety and impostor syndrome. CALM & YOUR VALUE: Techniques & Tools to stay calm at work & recognize your value to the organization. Networking and Socializing events with the intentions of education and fun.
We welcome you to join us. See you soon! Barbara Tsai and Bill Lennan, Organizers
Many of us experience doubt, anxiety or concern around our job or work performance.
- What does my boss really think?
- What does my team think of me?
- How do I stay calm and centered in the face of difficult circumstances & relationships?
- I’m not good enough, what if the rest of the team finds out?
What you will gain in the event:
- Awareness of the traits and habits that undermine our confidence
- Recognition and development of skills needed to be more effective at work
- Strategies to optimize communications and emotional regulation.
Please RSVP as soon as possible to reserve your spot.
Barbara & Bill, Organizers