Experience a safe psychedelic journey with cannabis sativa. We hold space for healing, transformation and exploration through ceremony and ritual in a community setting.
We will meet at 7:00PM for a warm conversation and intention setting circle. Following this we will guide you through a 3 hour Conscious Cannabis Circle journey. After we will provide some light snacks and time for integration.
This event is 21+ and BYOW (Bring your Own Weed), although sharing among consenting adults is legal and permitted in the state of California.
More dates at https://www.tickettailor.com/events/ganjayogasf
What to bring:
- Comfortable clothes, Yoga Mat, Blanket, Journal
- BYOW: Your favorite strain always works, but we do recommend 1 indica and 1 sativa. We will discuss blends and provide some recommendations.
- Smoking implements: pipe, paper.
How to prepare:
- Eat light that day and maybe try fasting or eating light up to 2 hours before the event
- Walking in nature and doing other relaxed activities
- As you approach the day of the circle, take a few minutes to reflect on your intention. What brings you here today?
Also please find a DD or setup outbound transportation beforehand.
Location is a studio close to Montgomery BART. The address will be disclosed to those who have RSVP and completed the Safety Self-Assessment.