addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area Everything Outdoors Club Message Board › Mountain Biking in Redwood Regional Park today

Mountain Biking in Redwood Regional Park today

Shawn
user 8588343
Emeryville, CA
Post #: 2
I am going to take advantage of this break in the weather and ride the bike route in Redwood Regional Park today. I'm going to start at the Canyon Meadow Staging Area at noon. Its a 8.2 mile mountain bike. if anyone is interested in joing me meet me at the Canyon Meadow Staging area which is located off of Redwood road in Oakland. I'll be in a beige Toyota Tundra truck and I ride a orange Navarro mountain bike.

shawn
cell # 510 427-4433