addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area Everything Outdoors Club Message Board › New Meetup: Happy Hour at Presidio Sports Basement

New Meetup: Happy Hour at Presidio Sports Basement

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for Bay Area Everything Outdoors Club for 20,30,40 year olds!

What: Happy Hour at Presidio Sports Basement

When: April 23, 2009 6:00 PM

Price: $5.00 per person

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Meetup Description: Hi-
I am really excited about this event. The Sports Basement would like to help support our meetup group and has offered to host a happy hour with a discount available in the store that night. This event will take place from 6-8 with food and drink being provided. During the evening you will be able to shop and also meet with other meetup members and share some future meetup adventure ideas.

This meetup will only be open to RSVP until the end of the week. I am charging members $5 to attend this event and to pay in advance with paypal so that we can confirm spots and I can let the Sports Basement know the number of people to expect.

I look forward to seeing you at this great event!

Jennifer

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­