addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area Everything Outdoors Club Message Board › Friendly Reminder ...

Friendly Reminder ... Disregard if you made your reservation with Kayak Connection!

Nash
user 10816667
Alameda, CA
Greetings! If you are not going to rent a kayak (i.e., you will bring your own), please email me or post this in your comments so that I will know. For all others, please be sure to call Kayak Connection to reserve your kayak. Their number is: 831-724-5692. Their kayaks will be rented quickly, so it is important to contact them for your reservation. Once again, the double is $50 (or $25/ea) and the single is $35. We would like all reservations made by this Thursday.

The kayak rental is for four glorious hours! I am so excited! I can't wait to meet everyone!