addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area Everything Outdoors Club Message Board › For Those Who Did Not Reserve Kayaks ...

For Those Who Did Not Reserve Kayaks ...

Nash
user 10816667
Alameda, CA
Greetings Kayakers,

Paddles ready? I hope everyone is excited about our marvelous adventure! I can barely wait!

If you have not yet reserved your kayak, please do so by 5 p.m. PDT today. Once you reserve, please also forward an email to me to assist with our head count. This trip is always well attended with the best wildlife viewing in the area, the great people who attend and, of course the ah-MAA-zing seafood at Phil's restaurant. The weather should be splendid.

All we need to make the picture complete ... is you!

Please reserve today to ensure your seat. After today, anyone who has not reserved their kayak is subject to being dropped from our confirmation list. Kayak Connection will release those kayaks for others to use (including anyone already on our wait list).

A double kayak is still cheap - as little as $25/ea.

Don't miss your spot!

Looking forward to seeing you all!!

Nash