addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area Film Society Message Board › TRISTANA at the Opera Plaza, 1/08

TRISTANA at the Opera Plaza, 1/08

Lee
user 5104699
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
If you are receiving this email, you have RSVP'ed "yes" to TRISTANA at the Opera Plaza Theater tomorrow night. Showtime is 7.00pm. The theater is located at 601 Van Ness Ave, San Francisco, CA.

If you have RSVPed "yes", I expect that you will attend. If you find that you can can no longer attend, please change your RSVP to "no".

Dinner is not scheduled for this event.
The RSVP list for this event is rather large right now, I may ask for help coordinating the seating of people since I will have to be outside waiting.

I will be in the front of the theater at around 6.40pm. Please check in with me even if we don't end up sitting together. If you get lost, or need to otherwise reach me, text or call me: 510.710.0824[/url].
I will be wearing a blue workers jacket with a nameplate that says "DOM G"as well as a Meetup badge.

Anything else?
Lee