addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area Film Society Message Board › SF Indiefest at the ROXIE on 2/17 (TODAY)

SF Indiefest at the ROXIE on 2/17 (TODAY)

Lee
user 5104699
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
If you are receiving this email, you have RSVP'ed "yes" to SF Indiefest: BOUND BY FLESH & INSIDE LARA ROXX & 28 HOTEL ROOMS at the Roxie Theater today. Showtimes are 2.45pm for Bound By Flesh, 7.15pm for Inside Lara Roxx and 9.30pm for 28 Hotel Rooms. The theater is located at 3117 16th St, San Francisco, CA 94103.

Remember: Programs are separate and will require separate ticket purchases.

If you have RSVPed "yes", I expect that you will attend. If you find that you can can no longer attend, please change your RSVP to "no".

If you're interested in getting a bite to eat between shows, I will at Gesalt at about 4.30pm. Address is 3159 16th Street,
San Francisco, CA 94103.

I will be in the front of the theater at around 2.20pm. Please check in with me even if we don't end up sitting together. If you get lost, or need to otherwise reach me, text or call me: 510.710.0824[/url].
I will be wearing a red sweatshirt that says "Omaha" across the chest as well as a Meetup badge.

I will be back out in front of the theater before the second program starts, about 6.50pm and out front before the third program at about 9.10pm. If you are attending only one of the screenings, look for me there in between shows.

Anything else?
Lee