addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area - Kite Boarding, Windsurfing and SUP Boarding Message Board › Meetup Cancelled: Let's kiteboard at 3rd Ave.!

Meetup Cancelled: Let's kiteboard at 3rd Ave.!

Jack
user 110222772
Group Organizer
Millbrae, CA
Sorry for those that RSVP's I have to cancel tomorrow meetup as I have to work tomorrow. I have SUP event planned for in the morning(see schedule) if you want to come out and join us, Ill be happy to answer questions about kiteboarding there. If you just want to come out and meet and ask questions that's fine you don't have to join us for the paddle. We will be back to the launch by 11am, if you want to come and the end of the session and meet, ask questions etc.
You can contact me via txt at 858 224 2629 for question, directions etc.
Let's kiteboard at 3rd Ave.!, scheduled to occur on Sunday, August 24, 2014 2:00 PM has been cancelled. Please update your plans accordingly.
If you have further questions, you can email me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.