- Building an Engaging Power BI Report
Brendan Phan will show you how to maintain multiple bookmarks, buttons, and visuals in a Power BI report. You'll also see how to allow slicers and filters to persist. Coherently applying all these things together helps builds a creative report that is easy to navigate for the end-users. Although these things may seem simple to the end-user, there are many steps to applying different features in Power BI.
This is a follow up to Chennie Teng's "How to Build An Interactive Power BI Report" presentation.*
You will learn how to:
• Build a more engaging report using buttons and bookmarks
• Use advanced techniques to allow slicers and report page filters to persist when switching between bookmarks
• Use the selection pane to hide specific visuals and slicers
• Combine the selection pane, bookmarks, and buttons to display specific visuals
Brendan Phan is a Report Developer at DesignMind. He focuses on developing Power BI reports and dashboards.
Watch "How To Build an Interactive Power BI Report" https://youtu.be/9CA-bKvdpfo